Our Recent Posts


No tags yet.

ADHD or Trauma Disorder? You may need a 2nd opinion.

Are you looking for a second opinion around your child's ADHD diagnosis? Concerned current behaviors may be related to a traumatic event? I'm here to help. I strongly encourage caregivers to seek 2nd opinions with a trauma specialist who can help differentiate if it's ADHD, trauma related disorder, or both and can work in collaboration with your MD or Psychiatrist.,

Link to an article around misdiagnosis of ADHD when children are experiencing trauma related disorders. https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/07/how-childhood-trauma-could-be-mistaken-for-adhd/373328/